London’s Original Sunday Evening Cruise
Sundays: May, June, July, August & September
Sunday Evening Cruise
Sunday Evening Cruise is a traditional 2-hour Thames circular sightseeing cruise departing Greenwich Pier at 19:00. The cruise operates every Sunday during May, June, July, August & September. The cruise will take you from the Royal Borough of Greenwich up-river past some of London’s riverside sights before passing under Tower Bridge to view the Tower of London. The cruise continues through the city travelling as far as time and tide will allow before turning and returning to Greenwich to view the tea clipper Cutty Sark and if time allows, the Old Royal Naval College and the O2.
On the journey up-river we will pass more than 20 of London’s iconic landmarks including the Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Shard, the Globe Theatre, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Royal Festival Hall, the London Eye & the New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament). During the cruise one of our knowledgeable crew members will point out places of interest and landmarks in the form of a commentary.
The boat has indoor & outdoor seating, heating in the saloon, toilet facilities and a fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card). The bar will be serving a wide range of alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, hot beverages & snacks. After the cruise we will return to Greenwich Pier at 21:00 to disembark.
About M.V London Rose
London Rose’s upper and lower saloons are fully heated with large panoramic windows, comfortable booth seating and tables. The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks. The bar accepts cash and card (minimum spend on card is £5) and drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel. Toilet facilities are located at the back of the lower saloon.
London Rose has a large open deck behind the upper saloon and a smaller aft deck, perfect for viewing the sights.
Facilities On-Board M.V London Rose
- Two spacious, heated saloons with panoramic views.
- Limited booth seating & tables in the upper & lower saloons.
- Outdoor seating on the large top deck and smaller aft deck.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of beers, ciders, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks & snacks.
- Toilet facilities at the back of the lower saloon.
London Rose’s saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. London Rose does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the outside decks and upper saloon are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.
Adult | £10 (16-59 years)
Senior | £8 (60+)
Child | £6 (6-15 Years)
Family Ticket | £27 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Infant | £0 (Children under the age of 6 cruise for free but due to limited passenger numbers all infants will require an infant ticket.)
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- A river view of over 44 of London’s famous landmarks.
- Cruise beneath a number of London’s iconic bridges.
- A live commentary provided by our knowledgeable crew.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*) & toilet facilities on-board.
Sundays: May, June, July, August & September
18:45 | Boarding
19:00 | Departure
21:00 | Return
Greenwich Pier is located on the South shore of the River Thames in the heart of maritime Greenwich. The pier is situated closely to a number of landmarks including the Tea Clipper Cutty Sark, Old Royal Naval College, National Maritime Museum & the Queens House.
*Terms & Conditions
- Boarding, Departure & Return Times are ‘approximate’ times and cannot be guaranteed, times can be affected by weather, tides, high volumes of traffic on the river/piers & river closures issued by the Port Authority.
- Any description of food and drink that will be available is an outline of what is usually available on-board during the event, the food & drink available is subject to change without prior notice. Should a product become unavailable we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
- We do not allow any drink to be brought aboard the boat. The crew are authorised to confiscate any alcohol that is found.
- The vessels saloon can be accessed by wheelchair users (non-motorised only) using metal ramps (stored on-board), assistance will be required. The vessel does not have a disabled toilet on-board and the upper decks are not wheelchair accessible. The ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide. We recommend contacting us to find the best time to travel.
- Should the specified vessel become unavailable we will endeavour to provide an alternative. If an alternative is not available the cruise may be cancelled.
Book London Christmas Cruise Tickets
Our Summer Sunday Evening Cruises have now finished. Our next Evening Cruises will start on the 25th November & operate for four weeks throughout the festive season.
These London Christmas Cruises will depart Greenwich Pier at 18:00 & cruise as far up the River Thames as time & tide will allow before returning to Greenwich Pier at 20:00. Our fully licensed bar will be serving the usual range of beer, Cidre, wine, spirits & soft drinks along with a few festive favourites like mulled wine & Whisky Mac.
During the cruise there will be a live commentary & a river view of over 44 of London’s landmarks.