About our Sunday Evening Cruise
Sunday Evening Cruise is a traditional 2-hour Thames circular sightseeing cruise departing Greenwich Pier at 19:00. The cruise operates every Sunday during May, June, July, August & September. The cruise will take you from the Royal Borough of Greenwich up-river past some of London’s riverside sights before passing under Tower Bridge to view the Tower of London. The cruise continues through the city travelling as far as time and tide will allow before turning and returning to Greenwich to view the tea clipper Cutty Sark and if time allows, the Old Royal Naval College and the O2.
On the journey up-river we will pass more than 20 of London’s iconic landmarks including the Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Shard, the Globe Theatre, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Royal Festival Hall, the London Eye & the New Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament). During the cruise one of our knowledgeable crew members will point out places of interest and landmarks in the form of a commentary.
The boat has indoor & outdoor seating, heating in the saloon, toilet facilities and a fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card). The bar will be serving a wide range of alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, hot beverages & snacks. After the cruise we will return to Greenwich Pier at 21:00 to disembark.
- 2-hour circular sightseeing tour departing Greenwich Pier.
- A unique view of London’s landmarks.
- Live commentary.
- A fully licensed bar (accepting cash & card*).
- Adult | £10.00 (16-59 years)
- Senior | £8.00 (60+)
- Child | £6.00 (5 – 15 Years)
- Family Ticket | £27.00 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- Infant | £0.00 (Children under the age of 5 cruise for free but due to limited passenger numbers infants must be declared when ordering tickets.)
18:45 | Boarding
19:00 | Departure
21:00 | Return
|Thames Sunday Evening Cruise | Sunday 6th May 2018||£0.00 – £10.00|