About our Shared New Year’s Eve Boat Parties
Our 5-hour shared New Year’s Eve boat parties depart from Westminster Pier on-board large Class V passenger boats. All of our shared boat parties are £160 per person and include selected beers, ciders, wines, soft drinks, a cold finger buffet and a disco.
The boats will be tastefully decorated with festive decorations and twinkling Christmas lighting creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere on-board. The interior spaces are heated and feature fully licensed bars serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines, & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine & Champagne are available for purchase).
A live DJ will be playing music on the dance floor throughout the evening where you can dance the night away. The finger buffet will be served in the saloon where you can relax and take in the sights of Central London’s greatest landmarks as we cruise through the city.
At midnight, you can head outside to the open deck to marvel at the midnight firework display and welcome the New Year in style.
- 5-hour boat party on-board one of our class V passenger boats.
- Limited seating in the heated saloon.
- Cold finger buffet, including vegetarian options (other diets catered for on prior request.)
- Selected beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks free from the bar.
- Festive décor on-board the boat.
- A live DJ playing music throughout the night.
- A river view of the midnight firework display.
About M.V King Edward
King Edward is a 2-story vessel with two enclosed, heated saloons. The lower saloon is home to a fully licensed bar serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines, & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine & Champagne are available for purchase). The bar accepts cash and card (minimum spend on card may apply) and drinks can be taken anywhere on board the vessel.
The upper saloon is furnished with comfortable chairs and has 180-degree views. Toilet facilities are located on the reception deck between the upper and lower saloons.
King Edward has two outside areas; a small open deck at the front and a larger deck at the stern both providing excellent views of the city.
Facilities On-Board M.V King Edward
- A 2-story vessel with heated saloons.
- Limited seating in the upper saloon.
- Standing space on two open decks, one on each level.
- Fully licensed bar serving a wide range of free beers, ciders, wines & soft drinks (spirits, sparkling wine & Champagne are available for purchase).
- Dance floor in the upper saloon.
- Toilet facilities on the reception deck.
The vessel is not wheelchair accessible. The vessel does not have a disabled toilet on-board, the ramp leading from street-level to the boarding point can become very steep at low-tide and may be unsuitable for mobility impaired guests.
M.V King Edward (Sold Out) | £160.00 Per Person (Over 25’s)
19:45 | Boarding
20:00 | Departure
00:45 | Return